Grace loves to catch a moment where Adam or I have forgotten to block the hallway (as we usually do) and will take off crawling as fast as she can go when it is clear and head straight for Allie's (our Pomeranian) water and food bowl. I have been catching her just in time before she could actually put a piece in her mouth but the other day she managed to get a piece (of dog food) and put it in her mouth and started back for the living room and when we came after her she just laughed! She KNOWS she isn't suppose to go after those bowls after multiple times of telling her 'no' and redirecting her. It is like a game to her!:)
She also loves to get in the refridgerator now. Every time we open the refridgerator she crawls very fast to get in there before we shut the door and tries to pull things out. I got some pics to prove it!:)
She has also learned in the last two days how to open cabinets by herself. She has done it a couple of times now so we are in trouble now....!:) Adam has to put those safety locks on the cabinets now.. when he is not working...




2 comments:
Oh my sweet Grace!! You are so precious!!!!
I Love You
Nana
So cute. We still have child locks on our fridge so Savy can't help herself to whatever she wants in there.
Post a Comment