Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello

Grandma Cheryl came in from AL yesterday for a visit to see Grace. (And I guess us too) She is loving spending time with Grace. She is able to get A LOT of smiles from Grace! We are enjoying our time together. We plan on going out to eat later and going shopping sometime while she is here. The weather has been unseasonable cooler. Yesterday we sat out on the deck in the afternoon and when the wind was blowing it was a little cool, esp. to Mom and I. We all also went walking last night, and the weather was perfect for that. It was in the 70's yesterday and this morning the temperature was 70 at 9:45am. I'm going to post a few pictures. Some are from this past Sunday when we were going to church.

As you can see the sun is a little bright for Grace!


Grace smiling at Grandma Cheryl!

No comments: