Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 3 Months!!!

Grace is 3 months old.! Time flies! She and momma are napping right now (Holly is working her weekend). Grace does new things all the time. The past few days we have noticed her playing with her hands a lot more. She will sit in her swing and just play with her fingers! I want to get a picture of it but haven't been able to get it yet. Last night she weighed 10lb 14 oz. So we're pretty much at 11 lbs now! We had a lot of play time in the floor this morning on her back and belly. It can be hard to get her belly time in with her reflux. You have to wait until its getting close to her next meal. I want to hold her all the time but I know she'll never learn to roll over or crawl while she's in my lap or even in her swing, etc. Thanks to everyone who keeps up with and prays for Grace as they read the blog. The next 3 months will be an adventure for us all!

This is Grace and me at the Josephus Bowl at the Seminary (Boyce Library in background)


Here is Momma and Grace behind Honeycutt/Norton Halls


I found this picture of miss Emily, ain't she cute!

No comments: