Friday, May 23, 2008
Praise the Lord for Adam
I just want to take a moment to let everyone know what a wonderful husband I have and what a wonderful Daddy Grace has. Adam has been so wonderful! He has always been great but since we have had Grace he has given of himself time after time after time. He helps me tremendously with Grace!! When he is gone I sure know it!! He changes just about all of Grace's diapers when he is home and has from day 1 and dresses her, helps with her bath, calming her, giving her reflux medicine, etc. etc. He also takes care of me. He is always making sure I have something to eat and plenty of fluids. He brings me breakfast in bed every morning while I am feeding Grace. He gets up with me and Grace during the night to help any way he can. He has always helped around the house cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. I also want to add that Grace loves her Daddy sooo much! He is always able to calm her better than me and she loves looking and listening to her Dad make his silly faces and sounds. He just doesn't get the praise enough and we have been so busy with Grace and stressed a lot of the time and I just want him to know and everyone to know that HE IS THE BEST! Thank you God for Adam! Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment