Just thought I would post real quick while it is quiet and peaceful. (LOL). Grace and I just got back from a walk through the neighborhood and when we got back to the house in the garage she opened her eyes after falling asleep on our walk. I figured she would be awake the rest of the time and fussy because she has been today, but she has been asleep for over an hour now since we got home and she is still in the carrier. She will be waking up any time though for her feeding and when she sees she is in the carrier and it is sitting still she won't be happy! She doesn't really like the carrier unless she is in it and moving. Anyways, I am posting some pics from this morning during her happy wake time. As you can see, she does look like she is changing some! Look at that face!! Isn't it cute!!- She's waking up!-- Holly

1 comment:
We think Grace looks like Adam!
She really is so cute! I can't wait to get to see her in person again!
Leah
Post a Comment