Thursday, October 31, 2013

Update on Pregnancy and Hope..

Well I am 30.5 weeks pregnant now.  WOW!! It's flying by.  These days Hope is kicking really hard! We can just sit and watch the kicks.  In some ways, I feel like I had forgot some things about pregnancy or maybe this one is just a little different.  I notice some days Hope feels really high like she is pressing on my diaphragm and I have to take deep breaths, especially after a meal.  :) I also, feel like I am a little slower this go around.  Mom says its because "you are 5 years older, and that makes a difference". I guess she's right! :)  I go back this Friday for a check up. I am down to every 2 week visits now.  They have all been great!

I have been working hard on my off days to go through all of Grace's old clothes and sort out what I was not going to keep (which I took to a consignment shop) and the things that will work for Hope.  We got Grace's things moved in to the extra bedroom and she is proud of her 'big girl' furniture and room now.  It is just the extra bedroom furniture we have had.


 Since this pic, we have gotten some throw pillows for her bed too.

This is all becoming more real to Grace too as Adam put the crib together last week in what will be Hope's room and we moved all of the furniture around in there. I washed the bedding and got it in the bed as well as hung up all of the baby clothes through the first year in the closet that could possibly be used as long as the seasons match up.  I also organized the dresser/ changing table with things we will use like sleepers and blankets, baby socks and bibs that I pulled out. Adam also pulled out the big stroller and Grace had her baby in it pushing it around the house and was just "little Mommy".  We still have some work to do in the nursery but it is coming together!!

Some church ladies are graciously putting a shower together for me that is going to be on Sunday Nov. 24th.  Very thankful for these sweet friends and that Mom will get to be here for that too!

My last real belly shot was from 28 weeks...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you love your new bedroom Grace. It looks soooo pretty!! Now Nana can sleep with you and you won't fall off bed!! lol

Mama looks soooo pretty too!!

Love you!!

Nana