Mom also watched Grace one Sunday afternoon and evening while just Adam and I took the youth back to Magic Springs for a day of fun and the Christian concert of Point of Grace. We had fun! It was nice to be able to just go with the Youth and not have to worry about Grace. They even talked me into getting on some rides that I now can't believe I did!!!! Crazy!! :)
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Extended Stay with Nana
Mom also watched Grace one Sunday afternoon and evening while just Adam and I took the youth back to Magic Springs for a day of fun and the Christian concert of Point of Grace. We had fun! It was nice to be able to just go with the Youth and not have to worry about Grace. They even talked me into getting on some rides that I now can't believe I did!!!! Crazy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nana loved her time with ya'll!! Broke my heart to see our sweet Grace cry:(
Love you!!
Nana
Post a Comment