Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Life...
Well, it's hard these days to get motivated to post on this blog. I guess that is what Facebook is good for. Short and brief updates on life. But just thought I would check back in.. :)
Life has been kind of crazy lately. Adam and I both stay busy with work and church as always. I don't know if I said before, but I took a part time position at Home Health now and work every Mon. Wed. and Fri. but I also take call. This job also involves me doing a lot of follow up and charting in the evening after work or the next day on my off days. So I end up working a lot more than that. We also both teach at church. As for Adam, I am SOOOO glad he is DONE with his Master's Degree!!!! It felt like this day was never going to get here but it has been so great for him to not have school work!! Very proud of him!!
We've kind of felt pulled in different directions for a while now. Church has been crazy with a change in the Pastorate. We are SOOO encouraged by the kids though, that we minister to. We recently had a couple families move back to our town so we got some of our youth and kids back that we had before also. It finally feels like we are getting somewhere with them. We have got a good regular group that has grown and have had quiet a bit of events and activities going on. We had VBS last month for the kids, and then we started a Sunday night youth Bible Study as well as took them to Magic Springs this past Sunday evening for a Christian Concert, etc. We will take them back again next month for another trip to Magic Springs and a Christian concert.
The kids really are so great! We truly love them and want so bad to be a LIGHT to them and for them to grow in the Lord and be forever changed by the Gospel that we share..
Here is the group that went with us to Magic Springs..
Grace LOVES Tyler. Him and his two brothers just moved back to us and Grace couldn't be any happier. She wouldn't let Tyler get out of her sight at the park. Wanted to be right with him the whole time! :) He is so good with her too.. :)
Among many other things over the last month, we took Grace to get her hair cut. A REAL hair cut! This was her FIRST!! The only other time was when she was a baby and Adam trimmed it a bit :)
The lady just trimmed it a little bit to even it out and she ended up treating Grace by straightening her hair for her. Another little girl at the beauty shop was getting it done so that started it. But she LOVED having her hair straight! :)
And here's a pic of Grace with her Daddy on Father's Day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ya'll are doing a wonderful job with those kids and I know they love you too!
Grace you are beautiful with curls or without!!
Love you!!
Nana and PawPaw
Post a Comment