We had so much fun and Grace and Josiah were so cute holding hands throughout the zoo!:) We ate lunch inside the zoo too. Grace seemed to enjoy the animals too.
After we left there we stopped by Target off of the Interstate in Benton, AR. That is the closest Target to us (40 min. away!). I've been missing Target so I stopped in and found a few clothes for Grace's B'day and a Easter dress for me and Grace. It was like a little treat!
The day after, Bob and Larry from VeggieTales was at Lifeway Christian Bookstore. We had to go check them out so we stood in line and got our picture with them. Grace wasn't so sure about them once we got to the end of the line... hence, that is why I'm in the picture;)



1 comment:
Okay, I really can't believe that HS doesn't have a Target. I'll bet they will get one soon. :)
You know I love looking at all your pictures especially now that you are in Arkansas. I am living vicarioiusly through you. HA!
Glad all is well. Happy Birthday to you and Grace!
Post a Comment