Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend at it's Best!!

Labor day weekend brought about lots of excitement for us 1.) It was a long weekend for all of us! 2.) Football season started 3.) Bats Game with the home groups at our church.

I will start with the Bats game. This is the minor league baseball team here in Louisville. Adam and I had never been to one of their games until last Sunday night. For a little Labor Day special activity all of the home groups/ our friends, met at Slugger Field for the game on Sunday night and we all sat out on the lawn. It was $1 hot dog and $1 drinks that night too, so that was a bonus! They even have a playground and carousel to entertain the kids. I don't think any of us really watched the game... but it was fun for all of us! It ended with a Labor Day firework show!

Some of the group....











Last Saturday, was very exciting, not only was the weather just perfect for the first college football Saturday, but we were all home to watch the game. Thank the Lord for Espn3!:) Grace was even pumped for the game... ha!

She kept saying ROLL TIDE!!.. and that is exactly what she was doing in the second pic..





ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

debby said...

glad to see grace is a bama fan. bear would be proud and so are we!!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty little Bama fan!!
Glad you had fun at the baseball game!

I Love You!

Nana