On Saturday, Grace and I met up with a great friend and fellow Zimbabwe buddy for lunch at Chick-FIL-A. Grace just LOVES Sarah because she is so great with kids and has always been great w/ Grace. Grace got to play in the play place there while we got to 'catch up'. Good stuff!
Adam and the mission group went out again in Valley Station to invite people to movie night and to hand out tracts, etc. I had to work but I'm excited about Movie night tonight in the park.
Our Wednesday activities at church are going great! We've had a great response this semester in all areas and esp. with starting Mom to Mom. It has been great and I'm sorry to say this next Wednesday will be our last Mom to Mom for this Semester. Already looking forward to plans for next semester. Meanwhile, I plan on helping Adam with Awana.
Adam is doing so great with his new job. I am VERY thankful for his hard work. It has taken a HUGE load off of me, and I am enjoying spending more time at home taking care of the house and our family! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!



1 comment:
How cute you are dancing at the parade!! Glad you had fun!!!
Love You
Nana
Post a Comment