Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Summer Fun

We finally went out and bought Grace a new 'baby' pool for this Summer last weekend. It is very cute. You can hook the water hose up to it and the flowers on the side will be sprinklers. So it is a little pool and sprinkler in one which I thought was very neat. Grace doesn't care for the constant sprinkler on her (because it is cold) but likes to play in them for a brief time or just turn them down and play in the water with her hands or drink the water. I got a video and some pics. She also had her FIRST Capri Sun that day and she LOVED it! It is a TREAT for her and she calls them her 'juice box'. :) She even talked me into getting in the pool with my clothes on because I wasn't prepared to get in. :) It felt pretty good though, in this heat! We got in there again yesterday too!

Last Sunday night we did have our Mission group at a friend's parents house who has a pool. We all got to swim in the pool, cook out, and discuss the Bible Study. It was so much fun and I hate it I forgot my camera! Grace really enjoyed the pool this time instead of being scared of it.

We had a fun family day yesterday. First Grace and I went on a walk through the neighborhood. We later went to the mall and ate at the Food Court and she rode the little cars that you put 50 cents in and then we left there and treated ourselves to ICE CREAM. When we told Grace she couldn't get in the ice cream shoppe fast enough:)! She said she wanted cookie dough flavor and that is what we got her. She LOVED it! We later played outside last night and she pushed her baby up the road in the stroller.








Playing at our house outside...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Grace - you are sooooooooo sweet and cute!!!! Just wait until I get there - Nana will go swimming with you!!

I Love You!!!

Nana