Grace can really sing songs well now! She amazes us more every day. On the first video at the beginning, and in the second video you can hear her singing the chorus of a praise song by Casting Crowns called "Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)". In the rest of the first video you can hear her sing the words of the first TWO verses of Amazing Grace. Pretty great huh?!?
I am going to give you the lyric to the first song she sings (and again in the 2nd video) so you can listen for them. She only heard this song a couple of times in the car and it just stuck with her! She LOVES it and I just LOVE hearing these words coming from her mouth because they are SO TRUE! I can't wait till the day that Grace will be able to comprehend and believe these words with all her heart and be saved. I was listening to this in the car the other day thinking about her and her salvation and I was reminded that there is NOTHING more I want for Grace than for her to KNOW Jesus! How awesome that will be!!
Glorious Day
Chorus:
Living, He loved me. Dying, He saved me. Buried, He carried my sins far away. Rising, he justified freely forever. One day He's coming... Oh glorious day, oh glorious day.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is just precious Grace!!!! You are soooooooo smart!!!
I Love You!!!
Nana
Post a Comment