Grace got to spend more time with Averi and Sofie yesterday morning. Rachel was gracious enough to watch Grace for me while I slept for a few hours after working Tues. night. Adam was working all day so I would not have gotten any sleep that morning otherwise. So I was thankful and I know Grace LOVED it. She took them to story time at the Middletown Library and then they played out side some. Rachel said that Averi and Grace held hands every where they went! They are TOOO sweet! I just love it!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Sweet Friends...
Grace's good friend Averi had a Birthday party last Saturday. She is like 6 days younger than Grace so she turned 2 also! I was so happy we got to go and see all our friends from Ninth and O Baptist. Grace misses all the little girls that were at that church. (She is mostly surrounded by boys at our current church). Grace has never forgot her friend Averi and talks about her all the time. Averi has the sweetest disposition and I love to see them play together and esp. more now that they haven't gotten a little older. Averi has a 6 month old baby sister also named Sofie. Averi is getting to be such a big girl and it amazes me how she has 'grown up' so much since her little sis came into the world!:) I really love all of these people....
Grace before the party... (look at our flowers we planted in the front of the peonies). We planted those last year and they came back this year and are doing so well (as well as our roses). :)



Grace got to spend more time with Averi and Sofie yesterday morning. Rachel was gracious enough to watch Grace for me while I slept for a few hours after working Tues. night. Adam was working all day so I would not have gotten any sleep that morning otherwise. So I was thankful and I know Grace LOVED it. She took them to story time at the Middletown Library and then they played out side some. Rachel said that Averi and Grace held hands every where they went! They are TOOO sweet! I just love it!
Grace got to spend more time with Averi and Sofie yesterday morning. Rachel was gracious enough to watch Grace for me while I slept for a few hours after working Tues. night. Adam was working all day so I would not have gotten any sleep that morning otherwise. So I was thankful and I know Grace LOVED it. She took them to story time at the Middletown Library and then they played out side some. Rachel said that Averi and Grace held hands every where they went! They are TOOO sweet! I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love your little friends Grace!!! So sweet and cute!!!
Love You
Nana
Post a Comment