Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We have had a GREAT Easter this year. We started the day off with all of Grace's 'goodies' the 'Easter Bunny' brought her and then some from both of her grandparents. They sent her some things in the mail. She first looked at all her stuff right after she woke up and had just came down stairs so she was still 'groggy' but she LOVED all of her stuff. I guess the highlight had to be the CHOCOLATE!! :)

Church was GREAT today! We had a great crowd and 4 people were baptized today. I LOVE how this year Easter has meant so much more to me. I believe I have reflected on what Easter means so much more this year. As I was singing praises to my King, I was SO thankful for the cross and that how Jesus is RISEN!

We ended going over to a friend's house after church (Faith and Brian Busby) to eat lunch with them. She had cooked for Easter and invited us to come. It was very good and we were LOVING the company on Easter. :)

After Grace got up from her nap Grace hunted Easter eggs for the FIRST time. We hid them in the front yard and Grace was so proud of herself for finding all of the eggs. She did sooo good!:)



Ready for the 'Easter Bunny' and I guess, Elmo too :)


From us or the 'Easter Bunny'... her biggest fascination was seeing what was in the eggs :-)


Her FAVORITE-- CHOCOLATE!!!

Gifts from Nana and Paw Paw..



Gifts from Nanny and Papa... LOVING talking Tweety..



Lining up all of her stuffed babies! :)

Gorgeous Grace in her Easter dress and new shoes :) She calls them her heels!! (that's my girl!) LOL



Ready to go hunt some eggs with her new shades from Nana and Paw Paw

She is good at this!..



Playing with her new magnetic numbers and below LOVING her candy jewelry, from us. She is a jewelry girl!!










2 comments:

Cheryl said...

iPrecious baby girl!!!!

We Love You!!!

Nana and PawPaw

Anonymous said...

love her sweet easter dress, she is a cutie!