Friday, October 23, 2009

The Girls!!... and Baby Shower!

I guess it has been over a month now but.. the Ninth and O Baptist girls did a baby shower for Rachel Yates and Laura Kazee. They were both due on Oct. 17th (same exact due date). Laura ended up having her baby about 2 weeks ago and Rachel had hers this past Wednesday. Praise God.. they both have had beautiful and healthy babies since this pic. I was able to go see Rachel (wearing black shirt) and her baby Sofia yesterday at the hospital. I have only been able to see Laura (wearing purple shirt) through pictures on facebook. I wish I would have at least had my camera yesterday at the hospital but I know Rachel took some pics. Grace saw little Sofia and kept saying 'baby', 'baby'! Very sweet! I am VERY happy for both of them!!!

As you can see, this pic was from their shower. Leah, sitting to the right in white.. hosted the shower at her home! It was very nice and a lot of fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming and seeing us! Miss ou guys!