As you know, Grace was a Ladybug. She was not real excited about pictures yesterday and had even started that a little before we left the house. I thought she just didn't want her picture made because she had acted fine all day. When we got there, she was doing the same thing but more.. she would fuss when we tried to get her picture or she just wouldn't smile for the camera. She was 'gnawing' on her hand about the whole time we were at the festival so I was beginning to wonder if her teeth were bothering her and that was the reason for her 'touchy mood'. On the way home she fell asleep in the car WITHOUT her paci (which both of those things are pretty amazing). When we took her in we noticed she felt hot but at first just thought that she had gotten hot in her car seat while asleep. After her bath, she started shivering pretty bad and was very hot and we checked her fever and it was 102.0 rectally. This really concerned us because we were worried that she might be coming down with a bad sickness. We gave her some Motrin and she went to sleep. She woke up at about 7:45am and was hot and her fever was 101.8 this morning. She has no other symptoms except gets fussy when her temp goes up but after taking medicine has played very well, and been in a good mood. She has mainly only wanted cold and soft food today and hasn't ate a whole lot but as the day went on she only had some Tylenol at 1pm (this usu. only brings her fever down for about 3 hours) when her temp was 101 after 5 hours from the Motrin. Since then she hasn't had any medicine and has been acting okay and I checked her fever tonight and it is only 100.0 rectally. Which is really like 99.0. So I am pleased that her fever has went down on it's own as the day has progressed and she seems better. I now think it may be just related to a inflammatory response to her teeth. I was looking in her mouth and she is cutting ALL 4 first Molars on the other sides. They are still working on coming all the way through. When, I saw that.. I thought... this probably explains it! The Molars are the WORST for babies/toddlers to cut. We will see tomorrow but I pray this is the case and that she will quickly feel better.
On the other hand, all is well in the Brown house. I am posting some pics and a video that Adam got of the Fall Festival. You can also see how Grace's hair is growing. Slowly but surely Grace's hair has been growing. Her hair is starting to grow over her ears some and it has gotten kind of wild lately!:) You can see this some in the pics.
We will see what this weekend holds. We have been invited to a friends house on Saturday to celebrate birthdays for Kendall who just turned 2 and for her Daddy. We will decide if we can go later depending on Grace. If I think Grace has any 'sickness' and if the fever doesn't go away real soon we won't go because I certainly don't want to expose any other kiddos to sickness, etc. We also plan on taking Grace trick or treating around our neighborhood if she is okay. We will see!
This video gives you all a better idea of what the Festival was like. As you can see, when Adam pointed the camera to Grace she fussed. That summed it up.. :)

Grace giving hugs to Bella Kate (little ballerina)Bella's Mommy and Daddy are in our home group too so Grace gets to play with her a good bit!
Grace got to participate in 1 game :) And she made the hoop!:) (With the exception of Daddy taking her on the cake walk)
These two pics are friends of ours.. Brian and Faith above with kids that Faith Nanny's. They were all decked out in the Scooby Doo theme! Weren't they cute!! The little girl is showing off the cake she won!:)
This is Ashley to the right and her baby Emma Grace (another Lady Bug) that Holly (she has my name:) is holding. Ashley is our Pastor's wife.
Grace enjoyed the blow up bouncer from the OUTSIDE. She LOVED watching other kids through the side jumping up and down. She just laughed and smiled at them...
This is out Pastor Jon Akin and his other daughter to the left of the picture. Her name is Maddie..Maddie was Cinderella. Grace loves Maddie and Maddie loves Grace. They are in our home group too and Grace calls her 'Mammie'! :) They have so much fun playing together and giggling!
Grace was making her presence known on the hayride (while we were sitting still) and LOVING the other kids!
These are more just random pictures and you can see her hair more..














1 comment:
What a precious little ladybug!!!!!
I Love you
Nana
Post a Comment