Friday, October 30, 2009

18 month Fall Pics

As you can see, Grace and I have been 'playing' today. It is an absolutely gorgeous day today in Louisville. It is between 78-81 degrees, sunny, with a nice breeze. I HAD to get out in this wonderful weather. I have been thinking lately about how I wanted to get some pictures up at the seminary of some of the Fall beauty so I got an idea to take some pics of Grace for 18 months using my own camera. I didn't really get the best of the Fall colors. I had Grace by myself and we just had to make do with what we had in the pictures. My camera battery went dead on me too so I had to end my photo shoot short!:) I know Grace was disappointed!:) She actually LOVED walking around out there and exploring her surroundings. She was really just getting excited when my camera went dead! Oh well!! I think I got some pretty good ones anyway!

I am trying to attach a slideshow of the pics. I don't know why but after doing the slideshow it makes all the pictures look a little shifted to the right. I guess you get the idea. I am also upset because it is showing all of the pics I have put on photobucket before so at the end it goes in to her 13 month pics that we had gotten at the Seminary. I tried to move them to another album but I can't figure out how to right now. So I guess you all get to see the difference 5 months have made in Grace!:)


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful pics of our beautiful little Grace!!!!

I Love You

Nsna

Adam Holly Grace said...

My wife is quite a good photographer, especially when you consider that is a plain ole' point and shoot camera! Of course the subject of the pictures adds to the beauty! What a blessed man I am to have these girls!