Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smart Little Girl!

A few pics first....

This first one is from the other day.. This is just to show you how expressive she is and she likes to go 'check herself' out in the mirror when we get her dressed!:) LOL

Silly girl.. she was wanting to play with my sunglasses in the pool today!

Sweet girl!

Grace was in rare form for videos today. She was showing off some of her 'abilities' today! It was a nice day for the pool. I am posting 2 videos. You will see in the second video that just with the mention of 'daddy' she got a little upset. She wanted her Daddy! 'Awww'!!! (As Grace would say...) He has been working today!

(I don't know why these videos have flashes of light lines going through them.. I don't know if it was the sun affecting the camera??...)



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How sweet!!!! You are so precious!!!!

I Love you

Nana

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

She is really growing up! So sweet. Glad to see you all are doing well. Come drop in some time!