Friday, August 21, 2009

Nana Is Here!

My mother (or Nana) came for a visit this past Wednesday and will be here till Monday. We have been having a lot of fun getting out and about. I will post more later on her visit...

Since her arrival, Grace has been showing Nana how she LOVES to give kisses. Immediately after we picked Nana up at the airport she was giving Nana kisses! She has also been showing off her many abilities (talking, dancing, etc.) :-)

I am posting a pic of her giving kisses to Nana right after we walked in the door when Nana got to our house!....


Silly Grace!

Grace has also been 'dancing' for Nana. I am posting a video of her 'in action'. As you can see, Grace has some new bows. Grace is getting a little better at keeping her bows in so we got her some pretty big bows. I have been wanting to get her some... We got these at a specialty consignment shop along with some other REALLY good bargains! FUN!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Glad you are having a good time. I love the new bow!! Very very cute!