Adam knew I was taking a picture of Grace after he dressed her. I always get a good laugh after I see what Adam has put on Grace without my input!:) He will decide last minute to "get out" with Grace when I am working or sleeping after working night shift and he will just throw anything on her. The worst is when I find out that he doesn't even change her. He will take her out to Walmart or wherever in her sleeper! (I think that is fine when they are a newborn but not now!:)
Just for laughs... (He knows I give him a hard time:) Sound familiar to any of you??

Here is a "famous" outfit!:) Adam always says "what??, ... 'I think she looks cute'!:)
3 comments:
Yes Daddy we do need to work on your fashion skills! Too cute! Her hair is really growing and it looks red (?)
Jon used to take Savy out in her pajamas too. He's gotten better about matching her clothes now....a little better.
Haha, yes I can relate. One time when Libby was a baby he dressed her and in all blue and it made her look like a boy. He didn't think so. We went to some garage sales and people thought she was a boy. ;) I quickly put a bow in her hair!
Post a Comment