For Adam's 3oth Birthday, I wanted to do something special. Because it was the BIG '30' you know.. ! :) I didn't know what to do for the longest because I worked last Monday night and then he was working Wed. and Thurs. night of last week and then we were leaving on Friday to go to AL for my sister-in-law's baby shower (Adam's sister). So I knew I couldn't have a party and the weekend before I was scheduled to work. The only day left open was on Tuesday (2 days before his B'day). I decided last minute to just invite some people to go out to eat Mexican (b/c that is Adam's FAVORITE) and have all of them be at the restaurant and surprise Adam when we showed up at our usual Mexican restaurant. He thought we were just going out as a family to eat! He WAS surprised and we had a great time! One of our friends Laura, was even nice enough to make a cake without me asking AT ALL and bring it to the restaurant all decorated for Adam. (She knew that I couldn't make a cake and bring it that night b/c Adam would know something was going on!:) We had a lot of fun!
On his actual B'day I didn't actually see him just about all day till 9pm b/c he had a project he was working on that morning and then had school and work. I had made his FAVORITE cake for him and we didn't actually cut it until about 10pm on the night of his b'day!... Busy Birthday for Adam!

No comments:
Post a Comment