It has officially sunk in that Grace will be
1 year old next month. It is so hard to believe! Where has the year went?? I look back to where I was a year from now and I was anxiously anticipating Grace's arrival. Little did I know how my life would be FOREVER effected! I never truly understood a mother's love! I always saw myself as a career women in my nursing career that would eventually have a family and juggle both. Now I want nothing more than to take care of my household! As she is growing we are learning that discipline comes as well as a lot of teaching. We are SO thankful for the privilege the Lord has given us to do both! But what a HUGE responsibility to rear our children IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD!
THANK YOU LORD for our SWEET little blessing! We know that she is a GIFT from You and that we aren't promised anything so we truly count HER a blessing!

This is Grace's NEW accomplishment. She has started to hold her own bottle most of the time!!.. She fed herself the entire bottle lying in the floor for the first time yesterday! She still needs help with the sippy to tilt it up:). Also.... she is also officially SICK of MUSH! She is tired of the pureed foods. She LIKES her table food now!!

These were taken today before church


This was my attempt to get a picture of her HUGGING her stuffed bear. It is a big bear and she started lying on the floor and hugging it the other day. It was SO CUTE! She really will 'LOVE' back now. She will hug, snuggle, and even give kisses!
2 comments:
How sweet and precious is our little Grace!!
I Love you
Nana
Grace is SUCH a cutie her little grin can light up a room! I can not believe our babies are about to turn one, where did time go?
Post a Comment