Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pregnant and starting to feel it!

So far every thing has went well with my pregnancy.  I am just about 16 weeks now. I have had 3 OB appointment.  My appointment last month we got to hear the heart beat by doppler for the first time. Grace was present and thought this was really neat as well. She especially liked that baby kicked the doppler and we could hear it! I went back again this past Thursday and heart rate by doppler was great at 147 and baby was kicking again.  I also asked my doctor if we could do my ultrasound a week earlier that first discussed so I could find out the gender of baby because I found out the big kid's consignment sale is coming to Hot Springs Aug. 5th-10th and the following week we leave for AL.  She stated she would do a "sneak peek" ultrasound in just 2 WEEKS from this last Thursday!! She is not even going to charge us for it! Stated she still wanted to do the full anatomy ultrasound at 20 weeks so this is why she is doing this! Isn't that awesome!? I thought I was going to have to wait 4.5 weeks from this past Thursday!

Had only a little nausea during the first trimester but overall good.  I am finally starting to show just a little bit especially if I am in maternity clothes or other certain clothes.

This is my 15 week picture..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it might be a boy! Let us know when you find out.