Thursday, May 23, 2013

HUGE News and Change of Plans

Well... I sit down to write this and my heart starts pounding. We want to tell you by the grace of God ONLY, I am PREGNANT! 

This is news that we found out about a little over 3 weeks ago, when we were totally SHOCKED!  I honestly had felt like I would NEVER be pregnant again and honestly I was okay with that. I had dealt with it.  As you all know, we were 4 months into an adoption process and actually just got approved by our agency after the home study and interviews.  We were officially in the wait to be chosen by a birth mom.

So what now??  As soon as I found out, we called our agency totally thinking we would just have to update our home study and carry on as usual.  We found out that our agency requires our adoption to be put on hold for 1 YEAR from the babies' birth of the one I am carrying now.  At first, that was a little disappointing because we were ready to adopt.  But, we quickly realized GOD'S timing is PERFECT and He knew exactly what was going to happen and that we know this is how it is meant to be.  So we WILL adopt, just later!!

So, after 2.5 years of trying to have a baby, totally enthralled in adoption, here we stand. Totally in AWE of God.  I don't understand His grace and mercy on us.  All I can say is we are SO VERY grateful for this gift and we praise God!

Today is the day that we decided to share because I went to the doctor for my first OB appointment. As I sat on that OB table after seeing the doctor and the doctor said "you are definitely pregnant!!"  It was REAL! The tears started to flow and I sat there thanking my heavenly Father!!

We found out I am 7 and a half weeks pregnant after doing a ultrasound and heard our babies' heartbeat... at 154 beats per minute.  Due date will be Jan. 6th as of now! :)

Grace is beyond thrilled as you can imagine!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled with all you have been going through that the good Lord has changed directions and has another plan for you all now!! You have been faithful and will be rewarded!!

I love you!!

Mom/Nana