Lots have happened since I posted last. I'm going to try to quickly update....
For Halloween we took Grace to Magic Springs Amusement Park for the trick or treating there. That was great family time too! Grace decided on being a cat this year. She loved the thought of having her face painted!! :) In the week leading up to Halloween we also made a quick trip to AL for Adam's Granny's funeral. She had been sick for a little while but it was still hard.
On actual Halloween day Grace's class had a Halloween party that Adam and I went to. We turned Grace costume into a cat woman as well as for church that night. For the Halloween party at church they were suppose to dress up in a super hero. That is why we turned it into cat woman and for school it was easier for her to take this to change into for her party so she wouldn't have to have her face painted. The party wasn't until the afternoon.
We also celebrated a few Birthdays throughout October/ November. Adam and I also got plugged in Crossgate Church. We are teaching the 3rd grade class on Sunday morning there and the 2nd grade class on Wednesday night. Grace is loving our new church too. Exciting things happening at our church!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is the cutest cat I have ever seen!! I know you had fun!!
Love you!!
Nana
Post a Comment