Tuesday, June 12, 2012
3 Year Old Preschool DONE
It seems hard to make it to the blog these days. I do most updating through Facebook. I love my work schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but between that and being On Call periodically as well as staying busy with preparing for activities, and lessons for the kids/Youth at church, any free time.. I want to take a breather! ;) Lets not forget that I LOVE Summer too so I also don't stay in a ton either. We are SO very grateful of the blessing of being able to buy season passes to Magic Springs Amusement and Crystal Falls Water Park. We have spent quiet a few days there already especially enjoying the water park on those hot days as well as starting to take advantage of the concerts that are included. VBS for us also starts tomorrow and goes through the rest of the week.
With that being said...it's hard to believe that she has completed her first year of preschool. Adam said she gave her a teacher, Ms. Ballard a hug "goodbye" when he picked her up that last day and it was sad. She really was an excellent teacher and we couldn't ask for more from her whole experience this past school year.
She is now in Summer School and Adam and I have already talked about her temporary teacher for Summer School just isn't as good as Ms. Ballard. But then again, I guess she has high expectations after Ms. Ballard :) It's all good though, they are doing a lot of fun activities this Summer too.
This is blurry because it was my phone and so far away. Grace was going up to get her certificate
These are pics of the handmade card Grace made her teacher with a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sweet!!! Yes we loved Mrs. Ballard!!
Love you!
Nana
Post a Comment