I am going to take a minute to publicly affirm my husband!!:) Most of the volunteers for this year's VBS had already been established before we got to Leonard St. Besides that, Adam organized meetings, and all of the rest of VBS and it went great!! We had 25 kids and that is good considering we have about 75 people at our church on a given Sunday and we had a couple of families that were out of town with kids, etc. Everything went very smoothly and are hoping that a couple of the families will continue to come. I am very thankful for the opportunities that this church is giving Adam and us to lead the kids, youth, and their families. We are looking at more plans for the youth through the rest of the year. We will see..:)
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great pics!! I know you both worked soooo hard for VBS!!
Post a Comment