I took Grace to Puzzles Fun Dome last Friday for some 'out of the house' fun. We just love this place. It has bouncies, a preschool play area, arcade, art area, a little theater, mini golf, and a bowling alley (if you want to pay extra for the mini golf, bowling, and arcade). I was amazed at how brave Grace has become because she didn't hesitant to climb the mountain of a slide and go down it. It is huge!! Thankfully, it wasn't very crowded either and I noticed some adults getting in the bouncies and going down the slide. I asked the guy if it was okay if I got in because Grace was asking me to bounce with her:). He said "sure!" so that is just what I did. I even climbed the big slide and went down twice behind her. She just LOVED me getting in on the action and it WAS fun! She played an arcade game (where she tried to race a car) and colored a picture before we left in the art area. She even brought some pages home with her to color and I am including a pic of her sponge bob that she colored. Look closely because she colored his legs, arms, and all of the details you see all by herself.. in the lines!! I am amazed at how she can concentrate on an area and color so well. I will have to post some of her drawings too on here some time, where she is drawing real pictures!!
She was good and tired when we left and it was loads of fun for the both of us:)
Wednesday night activities have started up in high gear and Grace is back in Honeybees, I am doing the Mom 2 Mom again this semester and of course, choir practice. We just LOVE Wednesdays! Adam is in full swing with school. He is unable to help with Awana this semester since he is taking 3 classes this semester and working full-time. They are split in terms and he is doing well with all of it so far!








No comments:
Post a Comment