It has been a very warm Summer in Louisville this year (I'm not complaining--- I will take hot over cold any day:). About the only thing to do outside these days is to get in the pool!! So that is just what we have done a lot lately. The first kiddie pool we got her this Summer apparently had a hole in it from day one and would be flat by the next day every time we used it so it was getting to be a pain to have to blow it up every time we used it. So we went out and got her another kiddie pool the other day. I knew she would love one with a slide so we found her one. She got in it for the first time on Friday and just LOVED it!!
We are LOVING these Summer days!!!
Random pics around the house...



No comments:
Post a Comment