Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNY!

Adam's mom (Debby's) birthday is today! She has always been very good to me and for that I am thankful. She is really one of the most sweetest women I know. She also has a HUGE heart.

For her Birthday, she wanted Grace to color her a paper. Grace ended up coloring two pages for her. We printed up Care Bear's papers off of the internet that were birthday related. (One had the care bears giving balloons to the other one and the other the care bear was giving a present.) She gladly colored these for her "Nanny". She was very proud of them and even posed for some pictures.





We also decided to do something a little special for her. We knew that she loves pictures and collage pictures so we put together two collage pictures of her and Gary (Papa) and Grace. It was all pictures of them together or memories we have had together. I thought they were special times! I think they turned out pretty good.

(The collage pictures are not clear on here but you get the idea and you can click on them to see the pictures bigger.)


She got them on Saturday, so she has already said she loves them and we are very glad!

So we just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE YOU NANNY!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That is sooooo sweet. I know Debbie and Gary will love them!!!


Love You

Nana