She is also developing into a Momma's girl! She had always favored her Daddy before. She still likes her Daddy best when it comes to play time because he is so much more fun than me and so much more 'silly'!:) When she first started saying 'Momma' the only time would say it was when she was in 'dire' need. :) When she was sick or upset! This kind of continues today because she is needy a lot of the time now, especially while she is teething. Now she calls for 'Mommy, Mommy' all day long. She wants me when she is tired, not feeling well, or just needs some 'love'! She wants me to hold her a lot of the time too. I can definitely see that I am missed when I leave her now. Adam says she will call for me when I am gone. She does call for Daddy some when he is gone too. Thankfully, she doesn't cry when I leave to go to work. She just stands at the door and waves and tells me 'bye, bye', gives me kisses, and hugs, and blows me kisses when I am in the car. When both of us get home she is very excited to see us! It is such a joy to have her little face greeting us at the door!
I can't say enough how we thank God for her, and we know that we are VERY blessed!
This is just one of the things Grace has been doing lately. She will say 'shhh'. She will do this to us to pretend to be quiet because 'the babies are sleeping'. (This is when she pretends her baby dolls are sleeping). She has got to where she will often tell her babies 'nite, nite' before bedtime and will say 'shhh' to us because they are sleeping!!:0) She will even cover them up with a blanket for the night in the toy box!!



1 comment:
Isn't that the most precious little girl God has given us!!
We Love You
Nana and PawPaw
Post a Comment