Grace is 10 months old TODAY! It is so hard to believe 10 months have went by since we met our sweet Grace for the first time! Reality struck me pretty hard the other day that she will be 1 year old before we know it!!! Man, I just want her to stop!:) I hear all of these other ladies talk about their kids in the terrible two's (or three's) turn from a little angel to a little demon, pitching fits and all...! Then others who talk about what they are going through with their teenagers.... and I think NO! I don't ever want to be there!!:) Grace is at a great age right now where she LOVES her Momma and Daddy. She SURE knows who we are and favors us above anyone. She is at the stage where she will cuddle her head into our neck (esp. when she is tired). This feels so sweet! She even seems like she tries to give us kisses.:) She will open her mouth and just put her mouth against our face and smile! She will also get real excited when we walk in the room. She is such a pleasant baby now too! Every time we take her to the nursery they talk about how good she is... they say she will just play and be happy the whole time! I am soooo thankful for this! I can say though that she definitely favors women over men (except her daddy (whom she LOVES). She will occasionally get frightened by men's deeper voices or different looks?? Just a little warming up is all it takes!!!
She is pulling up from short heights now. What I mean by this is that she can pull up by herself from the bottom step on our stairs or from other things... but if she has to reach above her head to grab it to pull up... she can't quiet make it all the way up without a boost!!:) She is also officially in to EVERYTHING. I was telling some people that I just didn't realize all of the hazards that are in our house that we don't even think about!! She keeps Adam and I VERY busy keeping her out of things she doesn't need!!:)
She is starting to try more table food. She has had some meatloaf, hamburger, baked potatoes, rice, baked beans, toast, chicken, chicken casserole, etc. She also eats puffs all of the time and crackers and cheerios. She has liked all of this. Some things she LOVED!:)
Off to fix her supper....
I am posting pics and a video from yesterday where we put her in a box and she was loving it! If you look real close when Adam first zooms in... you can see her two bottom teeth!:)
1 comment:
She is so cute! Savy still loves boxes and will squeeze herself into any box she can fit into.
Post a Comment