Well, what can I say....... It was rough having to watch the AL Crimson tide go down last night against FL. It is true, AL fans want perfection! After watching the game last night though, it was obvious that FL did deserve the championship and the Title game. They really are a great team and it was a hard fought game! One of our old AL buddies said it best though, last night.... he said that "as AL fans we must still be proud of what AL accomplished this year and how NOBODY expected us to be as good as we were this year (this fast!). And that says it all.... we are proud of our Crimson Tide! It has been a great year and we are never prouder to say ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Might I add.... If I wanted anyone to go to the Title game (and win!) and to win the SEC championship, it would be FL! Adam and I both really appreciate Tim Tebow! What a great testament! A WONDERFUL witness for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who him and his family are AT WORK all the time sharing The Good News. He also is an AMAZING athlete. So I guess that means Go Gators!.... (That is still hard to say when your a huge fan of another team in the SEC.. FUNNY and CRAZY.....................!) - Holly
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment