Adam and I heard about this consignment kid's sale that happens here in Louisville twice a year. It is called Little Treasures Kid's Sale. Me, Adam, and Grace went Wednesday morning and then again this afternoon. It is going to be going on from Wednesday through Saturday for the public this week. We were truly amazed at all the stuff they had for infants, toddlers, and kids. They even had maternity clothes, boppy pillows, etc. I had heard that there were 700 consigners this year. Anyways, they had shoes, clothes, toys, strollers, high chairs, swings, bouncers, cribs, kids furniture, books, hair bows, hats, blankets, bedding, etc, etc, etc. Adam and I both said it sure would have been nice to know about this last year BEFORE we had Grace. But nevertheless, I loved it! I was like a huge yardsale of gently used stuff for Grace! Adam and I found some "steals". We have been wanting to get a exersaucer for Grace soon because we knew she would like it soon enough and we found one for $10!!! We also bought her a little activity table for her to be able to stand at later and play. Today, I went back to look at the clothes when I had more time. I was wanting to get Grace some winter clothes in 3-6mo. and 6-9mo. because I know it will be getting cool here before long and she doesn't have much. I found a ton of clothes and only spent $45 total on them. Just look at my pics! (You can't really see them good in the picture, but you get the idea of what all I got. Of course, they are a lot cuter in person).

For some reason it is turning this picture sideways?!!



I just wanted to post these pics because I thought they were cute!! This is a onesie that her Grandma sent her. Just look at her thighs!! LOL!!

This is from church last Sunday. (She knows she looks beautiful!)
2 comments:
She is beautiful!!!!!! Guess she gets her thighs from her Grandma (ha)!!!!! Looks like she will have plenty of new things to wear. Glad you found some bargains!!
Love you
Grandma
I love the thighs! Precious!
We need to go to that other sale together. I got the email from Angie. Want to make plans to do that?!?!?
Post a Comment